July 4: Hacking Society at the Park

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Jul 1 21:02:46 MDT 2002

This Thursday, July 4, from 5pm until the fireworks start, the NCLUG
Hacking Society will be meeting at the park.  There will be no power, no
net, just geeks and probably some laptops...  We usually meet towards the
south east quadrant of the park, between the band-stand and the fire truck,
closer to the fire truck.

Hope to see you there.  I'll post the specific location once we arrive.
Have your GPSs handy...  If you don't know Evelyn or myself and want to
hook up, drop me a line and we'll figure something out.

 Give me immortality or give me death!