Hacking Society Meeting Minutes.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Jul 23 23:07:42 MDT 2002

Sean Reifschneider:

Fixing an unhappy server.  Feh.  Reading RFC-2821 to learn the specifics of
SMTP mail.  Answering e-mail.

===================
Matt Taggart:

finally setup my gpg keychain, signed all the keys I exchanged on my
trip to canada

===================
Evelyn Mitchell:

I worked on counting some large python projects for the python wiki
(Python contains290838 lines of python). I also worked on creating a
web form for configuring a package, and updating the install guide.

===================
Keith Cereal:

Working on a O1 implementation of the Hat Check algorithm.

===================
Scott Kleihege:

SQL queries and doing SELECTS.  Doing e-mail.

===================
Gabriel Somlo:

Messed with his google query script, figured out how to launch queries
in parallel.

===================
Dan Frasier:

worked on an offline mail how-to type document -
http://home.dannf.org/~dannf/docs/offlinemail.html

===================
Eric Schwartz:

Packaging and filing bugs on Judy.

===================
Jon Ringuette:

Mostly looked for load-balancing solutions for FreeBSD.  Is going to port
UltraMonkey, after he has the User Mode Linux working under FreeBSD.

===================
Elizabeth Young:

Worked on the betterlightingsolutions site.

===================
Jake Berglund:

Usage stats, irc, e-mail.  Management of access.

Ines MM Silva:

Just watching.

Michael Lewis:

Doing junk so that his site looks ok on IE.
--
 -rw-rw-rw-:  File permissions of the beast.  (Chuck Phillips)
 mknod /dev/beast c 6 66