NCLUG Hacking Society Meeting, March 26, 8pm to 11pm.

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Mon Mar 25 14:16:01 MST 2002

The NCLUG Hacking Society will meet tomorrow, Tuesday March 26, back at the
normal location from 8pm to 11pm.

At the Hacking Society we gather with our (largely laptop) computers and
wireless net and work on a variety of projects.  The hackingsociety.org
web site has further information about what we do and some ideas of
projects that you can work on if you're stuck.

The meeting is at 311 S. College Avenue in the JYMIS building
(the back of the parking lot across from the North Perkins).  See
http://hackingsociety.org/nclug/ for details on the location including
a nifty mapquest map.

Thanks to Exasource and JYM-IS for providing the meeting-space, network
connectivity, and coffee.

 The day that Linux invades the desktop market is the day that I start
 believing in people again.