Colorado Springs IT Samaritans Branch inaugural meeting!

Michael J. Mikelson mjmikelson at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 19 12:23:23 MDT 2002

IT Samaritans,

As promised, here's the info on our first branch affiliate meeting!  A
great round of applause to Richard Byrd for taking on this task!  Also,
here's my opportunity to offload emails to him; so when you reply make
sure you reply to Richard!!!!!!

Michael J. Mikelson
Founder, IT Samaritans
Denver CO
MJMikelson at yahoo.com

Announcing the formation of a Colorado Springs chapter!!!

WHEN:     October 23 at 6:30 PM
WHERE:    Pike's Perk Downtown
                  14 South Tejon
                  Colorado Springs

The meeting room is upstairs so grab a mocha latte and head on up.

Our agenda:

*	Introduction - Mike Mikelson, Founder

*	History of IT Samaritans

*	Goals (networking)

*	Marketing (finding opportunities)

*	Assignments

*	Tasks to be done

*	Question & Answer session

*	Close

*	Schedule

*	Next meeting

Of course we'll be hanging around afterwards in case you have more
questions, ideas, suggestions.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Richard Byrd

rabyrd at wbotechassist.com