November _9th_ NCLUG Meeting (early notice)

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Sat Oct 23 14:44:21 MDT 2004

Hi NCLUGers,
-------
Due to the election, we planned to reschedule the November meeting.
However, due to scheduling problems, we will be moving meetings to
the Second Tuesday of the month from November until February 2005.
I hope this does not cause anybody any problems.
Starting again in March 2005, we are scheduled on first Tuesdays.
-------
What: November NCLUG Meeting
When: Tuesday November 9th, 6pm
Where: Home State Bank, 303 E. Mountain Ave (map on the website)
    http://www.nclug.org/

Food afterwards: tbd

Presenter: NCLUGgers
Topic: Various

We have several people presenting short subjects in November
to include:  PHP software testing, Software task management,
and Knoppix - Myth TV.  If you have a quick demo to show off,
please bring it!

See you there!

--
James DeWitt