[NCLUG] November 8th NCLUG Meeting (at College America)

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 8 16:44:20 MST 2005

Just FYI, I'll be bringing a big old bag of hard drives that I'm looking to
get rid of.  If anyone is interested in Parallel IDE hard drives in
capacities between 9 and 123GB, I'll have a few, I'm thinking a quarter a
gigabyte.  They're all tested and known to be working well.

Thanks,
 The social dynamics of the net are a direct consequence of the fact
 that nobody has yet developed a Remote Strangulation Protocol.