May 8th NCLUG Meeting

James DeWitt jdewitt at verinet.com
Thu May 3 18:06:10 MDT 2007

Hi NCLUGers,

What: NCLUG Meeting
When: Tuesday May 8th, 6pm
Where: College America,  4601 S Mason St, at Harmony (map at nclug.org)
Food afterwards: TBD

Presenters:  NCLUGgers
Topic:  Short topics and Demos.

This Tuesday we will open the floor to short topics and quick demos.
Please tell us what you are doing with Linux, open source software, etc.

If you have slides or pictures, please bring them on a usb key.
Also, if you are able, publish them to the web where we can browse
them from the public internet (barring unforeseen network problems).
This will speed speaker swapping and hopefully let everyone talk who
wants to.

Also, Tom from Vyatta sent us some T-shirts and demo discs. Speakers
will probably get first chance at the shirts since there aren't very many.

See you there!
--
James DeWitt