[nclug-jobs] Linux Admin in Loveland
Sean.Fordyce at DISYS.COM
Thu May 30 15:32:23 MDT 2013
We have a long term contract opportunity in Loveland.
Reporting to the Manager, ITSS Operations we are currently recruiting for an Analyst III, IT Operations.
• Install, Maintain, Administer Linux OS Systems
• Consults with IT Security and maintains within Linux OS
• User base support within Linux OS
• User Account Administration
• Scripting for users, automating installation, and SysAdmin tasks
• Automating installation process through scripting
• Linux Infrastructure project lead
• Performance and log file monitoring
• OS level security/file monitoring
• Documentation of Best Practices, Policies, Architecture, and “How To’s”
• Upgrading existing Linux infrastructure to maintain lifecycle strategy
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Linux + or equivalent certification
• Computer Systems Technology Diploma/Certificate from secondary school or equivalent experience. College degree in Information Technology would be considered a strong asset
• Technical Linux skills – Experience in architecting, designing, implementing, operating, monitoring and supporting Linux environments
Please contact me if you're interested.
Senior Technical Recruiter
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS)
5299 DTC Blvd. Suite 550
Greenwood Village, CO. 80111
(o) 720.545.2307 | (c) 303.396.2802 | www.disys.com
NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information belonging to DISYS, LLC or DISYS’ customers which is non-public, proprietary and/or privileged in favor of one or more such parties. The intended recipient(s) may only use such information consistent with the purpose for which it was sent to the recipient(s) and may only reproduce, disclose or distribute such information to others who have a proper involvement with that purpose. This notice must appear in any such reproduction, disclosure or distribution. Any review, use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution by other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.
More information about the NCLUG-JOBS