[NCLUG] DNS problems

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sat Dec 9 14:19:24 MST 2000

On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 09:50:32PM -0700, Jeff LeBlanc wrote:
>No one need wonder where Sean's loyalties lie, I s'pose. :)

What point are you trying to make?  This is the Linux Users Group
mailing list.  If anyone wants to talk about the election or my
loyalties, I'll be happy to conduct them in private or create a
list for the discussion.

 My loyalties are to the people, not the politicians.  It's bad precident
 to have a president through illegal influence of the ballots.