[NCLUG] Apache for Cobalt

Martin Gelfand gelfand at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Sat Dec 9 20:37:49 MST 2000

> Does anyone know where I can get the source code for cobalt apache?
>
> Thanks,
> Brian Stanback

At one time I saw all sorts of stuff at ftp.cobalt.com that's
not there anymore, including src rpm's.  I'd post to
the cobalt-developers list to get an answer to this.

On the other hand, I didn't think there is anything special
about the apache source that used in any of the cobalt
boxes; though their configuration files were highly
cobalt-specific.  After all, that's the nice thing about
linux: you can compile almost anything, regardless of
the underlying hardware (mips, x86, what's the difference?).

Martin Gelfand
Dept of Physics, Colorado State