[NCLUG] DNS problems

mike cullerton michaelc at cullerton.com
Tue Dec 12 10:51:21 MST 2000

on 12/12/00 7:13 AM, parallel at parallel at gateway.net wrote:

> Excuse me but, is this a technical users forum for technical issues or a
> political pabulum forum?  From what I have read thus far I suggest you keep
> it technical.

dude,

   i don't know what pabulum is, but what you don't realize is that most of
the core users of this list are good friends, and like it or not, this list
is a bit informal at times.

   if i want to say something like "sean, you're a big liberal weenie and
you wouldn't know how to pick a candidate for president if it weren't for
your momma holding your hand", i can.

   most discussions on this list--whether technical or not, are rather
insightful (or should that be inciteful). seems like such a small price to
pay with with all the upside this list has to offer.

   quit being such a baby.

-- mike cullerton   michaelc at cullerton.com