[NCLUG] SAMBA

Mark C. Smith markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Dec 12 21:34:05 MST 2000

Give this a shot:
run regedit on the win box, and search for
ENABLETEXTPASSWORD, for every instance of
it you find, change the value from 0 to 1.

Mark

Mark c. Smith				 Markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Dept. Computer Science                   http://WWW.CS.ColoState.EDU/~markcs
Colorado State University		 (970)491-5305 (work)