[NCLUG] VNC?

Jeffrey D. Means meaje at bigfoot.com
Tue Dec 12 23:45:55 MST 2000

  I have two computers (a linux and a windows box), one monitor, 2 keyboards (one for each box) and one mouse (for my win box).  I was wondering if there was a way to export an X display from my linux box, to my windows box, so I could have the best of both worlds :).  I was thinking maybe VNC could help me out, but I am not sure of its capabilites with the keyboard / mouse.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to go about doing this?
Try Star Net's Xwin32 it works great for my system running rh6.2 and my other windows boxen.  :)

Jeff Means