[NCLUG] emacs lisp packages/modules?

Quent quent at pobox.com
Fri Dec 22 14:59:58 MST 2000

:-)

I know lots of emacs users; none have any injuries.  Like any sport,
staying in shape and doing warmups before kicking into high gear is
recommended :-)

I use it daily.  SQL and Python mode (both for editing and running code)
are sweet! It hooks up with CVS too.

The perl mode code I have has these comments:

;;; From: olson at mcs.anl.gov (Bob Olson)
;;; Newsgroups: comp.lang.perl
;;; Subject: cperl-mode: Another perl mode for Gnuemacs
;;; Date: 14 Aug 91 15:20:01 GMT