[NCLUG] Spare HD?

Luke Light llight at oneimage.com
Mon Dec 11 10:14:52 MST 2000

I was wondering if anyone had an old spare hard drive they dont use anymore
and would be willing to donate to me :).  I imagine this is an unsual
request, I only have an 8 gig drive, and I really cant afford to repartition
it because that leaves me with no space for all of my mp3s. All I really
need is a 2 gig drive (just enough to install linux on) so I can dual boot
my computer.  I'd also be willing to pay a little money, but, remember,
since im begging on this list I can't afford much :).

Luke Light        obso at obso.net
http://www.obso.net