[NCLUG] double sshing

Bryan Stillwell bokeoa at verinet.com
Sat Nov 4 19:31:29 MST 2000

I'm trying to set up my ~/.ssh/config file so that I can log into a
computer behind a firewall by bouncing off a computer outside the
firewall.  I was able to get it working on the command line with
`ssh -t b2 ssh ma`, but would like to set it up so that I can do just
`ssh ma`.  The config option ProxyCommand looks promising, but if I set it
to "ssh -t b2 ssh %h" it dies with "Pseudo-terminal will not be allocated
because stdin is not a terminal."  Even if I use the -t option.

Any clues?

Bryan