[NCLUG] WARNING! Tuesday November 7th Meeting postponed

parallel parallel at gateway.net
Tue Nov 7 10:30:06 MST 2000

I voted for Nader.  I don't like what he stands for but he is honest and has
integrity.  Idiot #1 nor Idiot #2 does not!  My vote was a protest vote...if
there were enough protest voted it would tell the two majority parties that
something is wrong with what they are doing.
Also, at present there is no other way to ensure a representative form of
government than a national election via the Electoral College.  Without the
EC, Congress would be controlled by the east coast democrats.