[NCLUG] WARNING! Tuesday November 7th Meeting postponed

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 7 13:54:26 MST 2000

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 10:56:13AM -0700, Quent wrote:
>With the electoral college systgem the possibility of a 3rd party
>presidential candidate winning is about the same as this group
>suddenly preferring Microsoft Windows over linux.

I don't see how the electoral college has anything to do with it.
I mean, Nader is struggling to get 5% of the vote.  I think the
bigger thing preventing a third party from coming close is the
lack of their ability to participate in the publicized debates.
Totally bogus.  See my signature...

 The Government: A system in dire need of performance tuning.
 VOTE!  November 7, 2000