[NCLUG] KRUD install problems, help!!

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 14 00:55:28 MST 2000

On Mon, Nov 13, 2000 at 11:04:53PM -0500, R P Herrold wrote:
>Also, older CD drives may have read problems at the very
>exterior tracks of the KRUD CDR's.  This may also be part of
>the problem (Not saying that Paul's CD is old -- but some of
>mine are, and they have clear problems with burned (rather
>than pressed) ISO image sizes over 640M)

Older CD drives will have problems reading 700MB CDs period.  KRUD
usually uses every byte of it too...  We have only had a couple of
complaints of this, CDs that can't handle 700MB discs are pretty old
apparently.

 "Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant kind of like having a
 peeing section in a swimming pool?"  -- David Broadfoot