[NCLUG] Re: Job Opportunity Near Fort Collins, Colorado

Matt Taggart taggart at carmen.fc.hp.com
Tue Nov 14 15:03:02 MST 2000

"parallel" writes...

> The following career opportunity is available in Loveland, Colorado working
> for a company with strong partnership ties to HP.  If you meet the position
> requirements and are interested in being considered please send me your
> resume as a Word Document.  If you refer someone to me and that person is
> hired I will pay you a referral fee.

The Debian people have a rule that anyone posting SPAM to their lists gets to
pay a $1000USD advertising fee :) I think we should charge extra for the
"winmail.dat" attachment too.

Seriously, this one is ok since its a job doing Linux in the area(tummy.com
and HP have done this recently too). But isn't this the third time you've
posted it?

--
Matt Taggart
taggart at fc.hp.com