[NCLUG] Hacking cafes?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Nov 17 18:22:15 MST 2000

We've been trying to find a good place to go out and hack.  Anyone have any
suggestions?  Most of the cafes seem not so great, lots of smoke or the like.
It doesn't have to be a cyber cafe, but it would be cool if we weren't the
only ones there geeking.  ;-)

I found this really great cyber cafe in Minneapolis, but it's a bit much
of a drive...

 "Having computers is a lot like having kids, except it's not as much of a
 problem if they die while you're away."  -- Sean Reifschneider, 1997