[NCLUG] Hacking cafes?

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Fri Nov 17 18:39:32 MST 2000

On 17 Nov 2000 at 18:22:15, Sean Reifschneider modified my mailspool to say:

> We've been trying to find a good place to go out and hack.  Anyone have any
> suggestions?  Most of the cafes seem not so great, lots of smoke or the like.
> It doesn't have to be a cyber cafe, but it would be cool if we weren't the
> only ones there geeking.  ;-)
>
> I found this really great cyber cafe in Minneapolis, but it's a bit much
> of a drive...

There's a great cyber-cafe with a T1 about 5 minutes from my house... good
coffee, nice connection, and while somewhat clueless in the geek
department, they still more or less 'get it.'

You're all invited... ;-)

Later,
Paul