[NCLUG] Gates humor

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Tue Oct 3 18:14:12 MDT 2000

I was in the VIP lounge last week en route to Seattle. Whilst in the
lounge, I noticed Bill Gates sitting on the Chesterfield enjoying a cognac.

I was meeting with a very important client who was also flying to Seattle
with me but she was running a bit late.

Being a forward type of guy, I approached Mr Gates and introduced myself. I
explained to him that I was conducting some very important business and how
I would appreciate it if he could throw a quick "hello, Chris" at me when I
was with my client. He agreed.

Ten minutes later while I was conversing with my client, I felt a tap on my
shoulder. It was Bill Gates. I turned around and looked up at him. He said
"Hi Chris, what's happening?"

To which I replied "F*ck off Gates, I'm in a meeting".