[NCLUG] Installfest Info

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Wed Oct 11 11:18:59 MDT 2000

October 22nd, 1-8pm, North Ballroom at Lory Student Center, CSU.

There is a flyer that has details...  I didn't get a LUGoCSU banner, so they
don't get equal billing.  ;)  Flyer is available (currently postscript only, I'm
working on distilling to PDF now) at http://w3.dotorg.org/nclug.ps.  Large file
(~600kb) which is why
I didn't attach it to this message.

Also announced the 'fest and handed out flyers at the CLUE meeting last night.
Good response.  Will do the same at BLUG tomorrow.

Matt T:  If you can find that vendor list, I DO need it.  I'm in the process of
sending out requests for materials now.