[NCLUG] Cable @home questions

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Thu Oct 12 10:36:37 MDT 2000

I called AT&T @home tech support yesterday (888-262-6300), and there
was a pre-recorded message that said they were aware of the
intermittent email server problem and that they were working on it.  I
waited to talk to a rep to find out what the estimated repair time
would be, but the rep didn't even know about the email server
problem.  He had me try it a couple more times, and it worked once.
Later in the day it failed again.

Daniel Herrington

Agilent Technologies          Email: danielh at ftc.agilent.com
4380 S. Ziegler Road 	      Phone: 970-288-0661
MS 72			      Fax:   970-288-6580
Fort Collins, CO  80525-9790  http://members.home.net/daniel.herrington/

=> Replying to Prescott Oelke's message, "Re: [NCLUG] Cable @home questions" (Oct 12):