[NCLUG] Cable @home questions

Aaron Johnson adj at ccltd.com
Thu Oct 12 13:40:30 MDT 2000

> > bob the computer was bob.fort-collins.co.us, as I recall.  Looks like
> > it still is.  Only other Bob I can think of is Bob Proulx.  Don't
> > think I have his address.  Played with INN at all lately?  ;-)
>
>  No no no! Bob was bob.sc.colostate.edu! Freakin Yahoo probably
> still has one of my (very) old web sites listed with that machine as
> the address.

Yeah, but that bob had an ethernet connection.  And lived in the
student center.

This message brought to you by the Judean People's Front for the Use
of Fully Qualified Domain Names.  "Here, I've got an idea. Suppose you
agree that he can't actually have babies, not having a womb, which is
nobody's fault, not even the Romans', but that he can have the right
to have babies."  "Good idea, Judith.  We shall fight the oppressors
for your right to have babies, brother.  Sister!  Sorry."

Aaron
--
MTS, tummy.com, ltd.
Linux and UNIX Consulting and Software