[NCLUG] More Installfest stuff

Martin Gelfand gelfand at lamar.ColoState.EDU
Fri Oct 13 12:57:38 MDT 2000

> In article
> <Pine.LNX.4.10.10010121818050.6140-100000 at harpo.cs.colostate.edu>, paul
> hansen <hansenp at CS.ColoState.EDU> wrote:
>
> > There is only one good parking lot, just north of the Student Center and
> > the Engineering building. The easiest way to get into the lot is from
> > Laurel Street turn south at Meldrum St (there is a light, it is an
> > intersection which goes into housing on the north and the parking lot to
> > the south). If coming from College on Laurel, it is the 3rd light. To be
> > closest to the student center, park in the SouthWest corner of the lot.
> > Take the outside staircase up to the student center. We will have signs
> > up from that point.
>
> Alright, thanks...  I was actually hoping for a bit of an address so that
> people can use  Mapquest to find the site....  But I'll dig it out of my
> rusty memory, and maybe find an online map of CSU to use as well.

We have a very good map on our department website which will get
anyone from I-25 to the parking lot; the Student Center is just
to the west of the Engineering Building, and it shouldn't
be hard to diddle the map a bit using the gimp to make that clear.

http://www.physics.colostate.edu/Visitors/MapToPhysics.gif

Martin Gelfand
Dept of Physics, CSU