[NCLUG] More Installfest stuff

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Fri Oct 13 13:27:07 MDT 2000

In article <200010131857.MAA120836 at lamar.ColoState.EDU>, Martin Gelfand
<gelfand at lamar.ColoState.EDU> wrote:

> We have a very good map on our department website which will get anyone
> from I-25 to the parking lot; the Student Center is just to the west of
> the Engineering Building, and it shouldn't be hard to diddle the map a
> bit using the gimp to make that clear.
>
> http://www.physics.colostate.edu/Visitors/MapToPhysics.gif

Sweet!  Thanks for that bit o' help!

Also, for everyone's information, I will be bringing two PCI NICs as
spares and for sale, in case they're wanted/needed for installs.  Netgear
FA312 cards -- same ones I use at home.  I like 'em, at least.  I may have
a couple of ISA 10base cards as well, maybe even one that's jumperable.

--Matt