[NCLUG] INSTALLFEST: Draft Press Release

Matt Rosing rosing at peakfive.com
Fri Oct 13 15:11:51 MDT 2000

>As long as we're mixing cliches, the early bird is worth two worms in a bush.

Or two worms in a bush get the early bird. Sort of a ninja worm thing.

>I think we'll install any free-software OS people want. Matt C. mentioned he
>was going to have *BSD CD's there I think. I don't know if we should put that
>in the press release though.

Since it's an "install fest", do you want to mention that you'll help
people install it? (so they should bring their computer or leave it on
the network so it can be done remotely, if that's possible) I can
understand why you don't want to. Or if you're just going to have CD's
with redhat on it and you'll show people how to do it you might want
to say something about that.

>> Finland. Since then, tens of thousands of programmers have
                                                        ^from around
                                                        the world

Minor change, but better than saying "as opposed to Windoze, built in
a closed box by closed in people that couldn't care less about how
bloody difficult it is to maintain their crummy system."

OK, I'm done complaining.

Matt