[NCLUG] more 'fest stuff

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Sat Oct 21 08:00:57 MDT 2000

Hello, guys...  I'm finishing up the fileserver (lots of ISOs) and the NAT box now.  However...
A lot of ISOs are on one of my machines in San Francisco...  Does anyone know a) if I bring my
lappy up to CSU/Lory this afternoon, if I can jack in to a lab or a library somewhere to transfer
the data a little faster, or b) can I SSH/FTP to someone's box on campus and uplink them there?
Remember, we're talking multi-gigs of data here...  I can still get the files to the office, but I'll
probably be up all night then.  ;)

Oh yeah, if you have a DS3 I can borrow bandwidth from for a few minutes, that'll work too.  :P

Drop me a line, please.

--Matt, the nearly bald