[NCLUG] Demos and Setup help needed - Win an 8 port 10/100 Switch!

Dave Steffen steffend at lamar.colostate.edu
Sat Oct 21 13:45:05 MDT 2000

Martin Gelfand writes:
 >   Our department has quite a few machines running linux now,
 > including a Qube2 and an Alpha, but I can't bring them into
 > the student center for the demo (the Qube2 is our department
 > webserver!).

 Yeah, and I'm running on the Alpha this weekend, too. ;-) ;-)

 > However, I would be glad to walk some interested folks across the
 > bridge and into the Engineering building to see what we have.

 I'll be around too, if people are interested.

Dave Steffen                      Wave after wave will flow with the tide
Dept. of Physics                    And bury the world as it does
Colorado State University         Tide after tide will flow and recede
steffend at lamar.colostate.edu        Leaving life to go on as it was...
							- Peart / RUSH
"The reason that our people suffer in this way....
is that our ancestors failed to rule wisely".   -General Choi, Hong Hi