[NCLUG] Is there anybody....

NIESEWAND,OLIVER (Non-HP-FtCollins,ex1) oliver_niesewand at nonhp-am.exch.hp.com
Tue Oct 24 15:33:46 MDT 2000

...out there?

My name is Oliver, I live in Fort Collins, and I'm a.. a.. *sniff*... *sob*
Linux Newbie... *breaks down in tears*.

However, don't hold this against me - I've worked out the find and man
commands and I also know how to read a howto doc so I will try not to pester
people with irritating questions (unless, of course, you seem unusually and
annoyingly stress-free and relaxed).

A month or so ago I managed to navigate through the gruelling DrakX
installation process and can now therefore consider myself l337 but I'm
trying to pick up as much as I can. I'm kicking myself that I missed the
Linuxathon at the weekend. Are there any more plans for another? Was it
successful?

Cheers :)

Oliver.