[NCLUG] Re: pcmcia ethernet cards cheap?

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Tue Sep 5 09:45:26 MDT 2000

I got a 3com 3c562d (10BaseT and 33.6 modem PC card) on Ebay for
$19.99 + $4.50 shipping from Denver.  Should arrive tomorrow,
hopefully.  Since I'll be going through cable-modem, the 10BaseT
should have plenty of bandwidth... no need to splurge on a 100Mbit
card.

Regards,
   Daniel Herrington

Agilent Technologies          Email: danielh at ftc.agilent.com
4380 Ziegler Road 	      Phone: 970-288-0661
MS 72			      Fax:   970-288-6580
Fort Collins, CO  80525-9790  http://www.agilent.com

=> Replying to Michael Dwyer's message, "Re: pcmcia ethernet cards cheap?" (Aug 31):