[NCLUG] Mail servers

Jim Ankrum jimankrum at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 20:35:25 MDT 2000

I had to use netmail.home.com. But you have to go to the "members services"
(I think that's what it was called anyway) area of the @home website. Easy
to get to if you have a windows machine with their software installed on it
accessible. From there activate the netmail services for your account.
Fortunately you only have to do this once and it doesn't cost anything.
	Jim