[NCLUG] Handouts/Giveaway items for Linux Install Fest/Demo Day

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Mon Sep 25 11:33:39 MDT 2000

 This is about all I had in the ones I would send out for previous fests
and like stuff. Get ready to get a ton of stuff from Suse and maybe
Caldera. Did I give you the vendor list I had with contacts? I think I
still have it around here somewhere if I didn't.

Thus spake Matt Clauson:

> Guys, this is the message I prepared to send out to the vendors.  I'd like
> to see comments/edits on it, and I'll send it out with them first thing
> tomorrow morning.
>
> If you guys have promotional/media contacts with vendors, please forward 'em
> to me offlist so I can add it to my spam-- er, vendor relations list.  ;)
> --Matt
>
> ---
>
> Good morning!  I represent the Northern Colorado Linux Users Group.  We are
> preparing for a public Linux 'Install Festival' on October 22nd, in conjunction
> with the LUG from Colorado State University in Fort Collins, CO.  This event
> will be held at the Student Center there.
>
> If you have any materials (promotional or otherwise) to give out, play with,
> demonstrate, or otherwise use...  We would be happy to have them, and to
> promote the Linux cause.
>
> I look forward to your response.
>
> --
> Matt Clauson
> Flunky (yes, that actually IS my title!)
> Northern Colorado Linux Users Group

   Mike Loseke    | One of life's best joys is putting the little
 mike at verinet.com | rubber feet on a new piece of networking gear.