[NCLUG] tool to send commands to xwindows app?

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at alumbre-tech.com
Wed Sep 27 11:26:18 MDT 2000

That would probably be best.  The one I have is version 1.9.0, and has
a date on it of 1993.

ObDateRant: The date says "93/12/07".  Is this 12 Jul 1993 or
7 Dec 1993?  Did we learn NOTHING from this whole Y2k thing?
http://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/~mgk25/iso-time.html (PS: Its probably "Dec".)
*steps off soapbox*