[NCLUG] Building a Linux Router

Richard Smerker rsmerker at rasolutions.net
Wed Sep 27 16:06:40 MDT 2000

Howdy all.  I am fairly new to Linux, and am attempting to set
up a box as a router between my home network and the
ISDN line via 2 dlink or Network Anywhere cards (Cheapies)
in an older Compaq Deskpro.

I am planning to attend the Install-fest here so that I can
see how to get the network cards installed (I have tried several
times but cant get the network cards installed properly).

I was looking at using LRP, as I simply need something to masqerade
and such - Does anyone have any comments on LRP?  Good
or bad?

Thanks!

Rich Smerker