[NCLUG] MEETING ANNOUNCEMENT - April 2001 - NEW LOCATION

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Tue Apr 3 19:14:25 MDT 2001

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001, Mike Loseke wrote:

>  2.0? Young whipper snapper. :-)

Yeah... I had actually installed Slackware 5, I think it was... 1.2.13
kernel, which I compiled by hand on a 16 MHz laptop with 6 megs of RAM
(took just 52 hours, too).

But I installed RHAT 5.0 on my desktop when NT had finally pissed me off
for the last time... I stole Jeff Moe's copy from Verinet if anyone
remembers him. The kernels were somewhere around 2.0.17 by then.

>  Dang, beat me to it. :-)

I'm good like that.

Self-deprecating humor is the best!

Later,