[NCLUG] samba and SSL

S. Luke Jones luke at frii.com
Sat Apr 21 10:22:17 MDT 2001

The 2.0.7 version of samba that comes with RH7.0 appears
to be compiled with SSL support. I say this because I get
messages like

	SSL: Error error setting CA cert locations: error:00000000::lib(0) :func(0) :reason(0)
	trying default locations.

Unfortunately, I get these messages even when I explicitly
turn off SSL in the smb.conf file, as described in the samba
docs. Are there any samba gurus on the list who can help me
understand why oh why I get this message?

(I understand, more or less, what the message is saying. What
I wonder is why I'm getting any SSL-related messages at all.)
--
Luke Jones = luke/vortex/frii/fullstop/com