[NCLUG] stumper...

Jeff fetushead at home.com
Sat Apr 28 23:12:48 MDT 2001

Here's an idea. . .don't use partition magic.  Seriously, back up your data
and do a re-partition using Windows' partitioning utility, and then install
Linux (if you want to do a dual boot) using disk druid (unless you're
familiar with the linux version of fdisk).  You'll end up re-allocating a
lot of the space Windows used.  I hope I'm not the only one with very little
faith in partitioning programs such as partition magic.

Good Luck,

Jeff

"Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta."
        --The Ghetto Boys