[NCLUG] Re: Not Code Red (another Code Red topic)

mike cullerton michaelc at cullerton.com
Mon Aug 6 22:00:40 MDT 2001

hey bill, et al,

YAfix for the cisco's. try setting the webserver to another port. (yes, i
know you have turned the server off :)

in enable mode

  set web port xxxx  (where the x's are some number other than 80)

i continued to have some trouble myself and was working with some friends at
frii trying to track it down. this weekend my troubles increased as well.
then, i heard the above fix from one of the frii folks.

heck, i've been up about 6 hours now!

btw, can anyone tell me if this is a code red attempt?

  [Mon Aug  6 21:05:57 2001] [error] [client 24.31.122.180] Client sent
malformed Host header

mike