[NCLUG] Re: Not Code Red (another Code Red topic)

thorson at aster.com thorson at aster.com
Mon Aug 6 22:09:35 MDT 2001

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, mike cullerton wrote:

> hey bill, et al,
>
> YAfix for the cisco's. try setting the webserver to another port. (yes, i
> know you have turned the server off :)
>
> in enable mode
>
>   set web port xxxx  (where the x's are some number other than 80)

I did that about noon today to no avail.  I set it to 10.0.0.1 just
to see if it would help.

Did this help you?  Are your crashing experiences similar?

I have had a minicom/serial port connection open all weekend to that
modem.  Sometimes when it crashes it goes into a rom debug mode where if
you guess the right command (re) you can get the value of the registers
or even (rb) reboot.  Those are the only two I figured out.  Other
times it's a hard crash where nothing works, total lock-up.

Bill