[NCLUG] Re: Not Code Red (another Code Red topic)

John L. Bass jbass at dmsd.com
Tue Aug 7 01:09:57 MDT 2001

Let me add the obvious here, since it hasn't been stated here yet.

If Code Red can crash a cable modem, then that means there is a possible
exploit if properly constructed. It's just a matter of time before
the hackers can breach your "firewall" router that NAT's to protect
your internal machines.

John Bass