Not Code Red, was Re: [NCLUG] error message

Mark C. Smith markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Aug 7 14:24:37 MDT 2001

I'm using @Home (unfortunately) and gotten so much traffic from
Code Red that my dhcp requests time out before getting any info.
from the server.  Anyone else had this problem?

Mark

Mark c. Smith			   Markcs at CS.ColoState.EDU
Dept. Computer Science             http://WWW.CS.ColoState.EDU/~markcs
Colorado State University          (970)491-5305 (work)