[NCLUG] Egress Filtering

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Tue Aug 14 20:59:33 MDT 2001

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, mike cullerton wrote:

> on 8/14/01 7:21 PM, John L. Bass at jbass at dmsd.com wrote:
>
> > WRONG.
>
> cool, guess i'm done.

So, I've done a *really* good job of keeping my mouth shut on this one
(mainly because I can't really add anything that hasn't either already been
said or that would be worth much...); but does anyone else find it... oh,
ironic it was John that said:

"There is certainly no need to twist any element of this discussion into
directed personal attacks, or attempt to force any participant to defend an
artifically constructed unpopular position."

And on an entirely different topic, for God's sake, John, do us all a favor
and *please* get yourself an MUA that has some concept of an 80 column line
length limit. Your posts, while interesting, hurt my eyes to read.

Later,
Paul