[NCLUG] Re: [lug] can't install KDE on my Debian machine due to libasound1 - help!

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Aug 15 17:00:57 MDT 2001

One other thought.  Try using dselect instead of apt-get -- apt-get
screws up "suggests" and other dependency issues from time to time.  It
was never truly meant to be the "official" way to handle package
management on a Debian system, but people whine and complain about
dselect's user interface (without providing patches).  :-)

Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>