[NCLUG] Re: aye carumba

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Sat Dec 1 13:52:52 MST 2001

Thanks for input folks. I figured it wasn't hopeful, but wasn't up on late
(read that many years) development.

Unfortunately, I don't have a recent back-up as my back-up solution is in
transition.

The Lazurus solution is intriguing, but would take a lot of time. The
data represents many hours of stuff collected over many years (but my
older back-up will have the older stuff). However, it's a case of
wondering how much I'll really use it (and if it's even not obsolete info
now). Basically, it's a case of "this is useful, I'll save a copy". But I
can't say how much I really go back to later. I'm going to go the approach
that "if I find I need it again, I'll go search for it again; otherwise I
didn't need it in the first place". Fortunately, none of it was that
important, like my work or documents I created.

Peace, William

How do we acquire wisdom along with all these shiny things? -David Brin

    PGP public key:     http://www.knotworks.com/wdt_pgp_pubkey.asc
    fingerprint:   DC 80 E4 18 E2 CB AC F4  8C 59 9B 9C BB A2 D7 4B