[NCLUG] VMWare Express

Kirk Rheinlander kirk at kpj2.com
Wed Dec 5 10:18:01 MST 2001

http://www.vmware.com/news/releases/express_pricing.html

I just ran across the new VMWare Express, that runs on LINUX, allows
Windows guest OS, and costs $49.95! VMWare Workstation's price was, IMHO, a
little steep.

...and the obligatory marketing blurp.....
"VMware Express offers Linux users a robust and targeted version of the
award-winning virtualization technology that distinguishes VMware's entire
product line," said Susan Thomas, vice president of marketing at VMware.
"We believe that our new pricing is appropriate for Linux users who want
the power of VMware's virtual-machine technology for the sole purpose of
running Windows on Linux."

Kirk Rheinlander