[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

Aaron D. Johnson adj at ccltd.com
Thu Dec 6 11:19:19 MST 2001

> Has ATT said officially that Fort Collins should have their modems up
> and running today? (I think I read someplace in the coloradoan that we may
> not have service for a couple of weeks -- it's possible i was just smoking
> crack.)

The 888 number posted Monday said something like "the remainder of the
Rocky Mountain region" is scheduled to come back online Thursday.
Which is the same thing it said on Monday.  So take that for what it's
worth.  I called around 1830 last night.

But don't forget that AT&T *is* a phone company.  Expect to be jacked
around.