[NCLUG] FYI: Cable modems back in Fort Collins!

shaggydan dmiles at holly.ColoState.EDU
Thu Dec 6 11:23:07 MST 2001

heh, good luck.

I know a guy who is a tech for ATT and he has said that they've listed
businesses as the top priority (as well they should) and are working only
on those in CO for the time being.

It's not an official estimate but he said that it's possible that
residencial service won't be up in Ft. Collins for 6 weeks or so. Best to
move to DSL, depending on where you are it could be faster anyway.

Plus, this is ATT we're dealing with, the service isn't that great
anyway... How many of you are satisfied with your upload speeds?

Most men do not sing, most men cannot sing, most men will not stay where
others are singing if it be continued more than two hours. Note that.
						--Mark Twain